Bodum Chambord French Press (8 cup)
Brew fresh coffee in minutes.
The French press is a classic way to brew coffee that began in the 1950’s. The process has remained similar as the technology has has become more evolved. Bodum has produced an exceptional press that is easy to use. Features include:
- Durable stainless steel frame and lid
- Comfortable Polypropylene handle
- Most effective with coarse ground beans with water between 92 and 96 degrees Celsius
- Easy press on plunger stops the brewing process
- Heat-resistant borosilicate glass carafe